Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Confirmation Day!


Today, ten years ago, was my Confirmation Day.


I , and two of my sons, Greg and Nick, were confirmed together on this day.


Archbishop Hickey, from the Perth Diocese, celebrated a Latin Mass and Confirmation on the evening of March 6, 1997, the Feast of Sts Felicity and Perpetua.


Felicity and Perpetua are my Confirmation Saints and my Confirmation names.


I've sent a text message to the boys, remembering our Confirmation Day...It was a blessed evening, and supper afterwards with friends, with priest friends and with the family of my Confirmation Sponsor.


It seems so long ago...:-)

3 comments:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

What a day to celebrate!

Congratulations - it's also Michelangleo's birthday!

Btw, I love Sts. Perpetua and Felicity!

Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leonie - I love confirmation, what a powerful day!

Leonie said...

It was fun to remember the day yesterday, with a visiting priest friend from Perth. Thanks for comment,s betae and Maria.